I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. – Ernest Hemingway
Below are some of my favorites for my long commutes to and from work. More to come. Enjoy!
- The Sinner by Petra Hammesfahr: Dark and twisted, but addictive.
- The 4-hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss: Some parts are genius, other parts not so much but still worth exploring for yourself.
- The One Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan: a good listen if you are looking for ways to improve results. You’ll either hate it or love it. It may seem overly simplistic to you or blow your mind. See for yourself.
There is nothing like a good round of laughter before and after work.
Sorry, there are no direct links to the channels.
- Punchlines – Non Stop Stand-up
- Limelight: Most of the time you have to get through short, horrible monologues from guests hosts, but after that, comedy heaven.