I apologize that I have significantly slowed down my posting and photography over the past few weeks. Work has been busy and Addy’s birthday party has been a priority for me. But today is the day!
After today I can get back to focusing on my photography, and my latest passion project. Here’s what I am looking forward to tackling:
- More photography collaborations, including recreating other images/art
- Launching a resource page for my community of self-taught Moms who want to improve their photography and editing (let me know if you want to join our group chat!)
- Blog more – be more open about life, work, photography and other projects. And provide more photography and editing tips outside of social media
- Give back more – before I had Addy, I was actively serving on non-profit boards and volunteering. When I became a Mom of 2 (a working Mom of 2) I wanted to step away and focus on my family. Now, I am getting back in touch with a colleague to figure out ways I can help given my busy schedule
- More self-care – more time to work on myself
- Improve my space – I want to work on optimizing the space around me (organizing, redecorating, etc.)
There’s a lot to figure out, but I just need to sit down and create a routine to get these things done.
Lastly, I have much to share about Addy’s birthday: the days leading up to her party, how I chose our party outfits (keeping photography in mind), and the people helping bring it all together.
More to come!