Sunday we decided to come out of hiding from our AC paradise. We ventured out into the heatwave to spend time with family. And we’re glad we did!
I took her home in time for her regular bath and sleep time, but before this Addy had an amazing time. She:
- played with her cousins
- rolled around in the grass
- tried to drink a water bottle on her own and spilled it all over outfit #1, a blue romper
- although others were jealous of Addy’s wet clothes (in this heat), she didn’t like it and Grandma took her away to change into outfit #2
- ate a Nothing Bundt cake, but just the frosting
- ate half of a Hostess chocolate cake
And finally ended her day by blowing everyone a kiss and saying a nice melodic “bye”.
More photos on Instagram @rosalindprieto